2016 Scenic City Mud Run
Mud Run Instructions
Individual Racers ONLY - If you signed up to race with a team, then simply race with your team.
Please email email@example.com with any issues or questions about start times.
2. Hungry from running? We will have various food vendors at the race for your eating pleasure. Good Dog and Kona Ice plus more will start serving at 9 am.
3. Bring some Cash or your Debit Card and picture ID! Don't miss out on the incredible after party! Bring cash or plastic for some adult beverages!
4. Bag Drop Off Available! Running the mud run with a backpack didn't sound like a good idea to us. Drop your bag off and we'll watch it for you during the race. Bag drop at Registration on the deck of the house at Greenway Farms.
5. Packet Pickup - One member (or friend) MUST come to packet pickup to get your packet. It will include your parking passes and timing chip.
Packet Pick Up Schedule:
Aug 18 - Thursday 5 pm - 8 pm Greenway Farms
Aug 19 - Friday 5 pm - 8 pm Greenway Farms
6. Has Everyone on Your Team Signed Their Waiver form? You will not be able to run in the race if someone on your team has not signed. Please double check with your team members!
7. Carpooling is a must! Teams will be provided only two parking passes. Teams must park in Bethel Village opposite Greenway Farms. Shuttle service from Bethel Bible Village to Greenway Farms will begin at 7:00 am. Spectators must also park at Bethel Village.
8. VIP Parking, instructions will be in your packets.
Hamill Road entrance will close at 7 am. Access will be through Gann Store Road entrance.
9. Arrive On Time! Parking lots will open at 6:30 am. At packet pickup, you will be given your estimated start time. If you could not make it to packet pickup, you must come to the registration deck between 7:30-9:00 am to get your start time.
10. Course Map! - The course map is now available! Click here to check it out!
11. Shoe Donations - We will be collecting shoes for the disadvantaged again this year. There will be a small flatbed trailer at the Finish Line where you can leave your shoes. We will clean them and send them to Chinandega, Nicaragua.
12. Have Fun! We want this to be one of the best experiences in your life! We will be sending out a survey after the race to get your feedback.