Maps and Obstacle Descriptions
2019 Scenic City Mud Run Kids Course
Adult Course and Kid’s Course
Obstacle Rules for Competitive Racers
The obstacles with weighted components will have a ladies and mens weights. You must complete the obstacle with the correct gender weight.
Ladies will be designated Green and Mens will be Black
1. Hay There - Up and over hay bales
2. Muddy Mayhem- Over mounds and through mud pit
3. Tire Hurdles - Must go over the obstacle. NO portion of the structure or support may be used. Competitors may touch the tires and horizontal beam only.
4. Male Elites must carry 2 blocks for the entire loop. Female competitors must carry one.
5. Buckets - Must be filled past the designated line before you start the loop. Buckets must come back just as full and meeting the fill line.
BUCKETS MAY NOT BE PLACED ON THE SHOULDERS OR HEAD
6. Rope - Competitor must ring the bell at the top of the rope
7. Tires must be flipped twice in opposite directions with the tire being placed on the ground and not being touched in between each flip
8. Back Scratcher - must go under "barbed" wire
9. Big Wall- Up and over wall
10. Up and over cargo net using only the vertical net itself and not the support.
11. Pull & Drag. Must use rope from behind marked position to pull the sled to the marker. Sled must then be drug back to position where the rope is straight.
12. Sand Bags - May be carried in any form through entire loop
13. Over & Under hurdles - Over tall hurdles and under shirt ones. NO support structure may be used and only horizontal beams may be touched.
14. Knee Scraper - Under cargo net
15. Tarzan - Competitor must traverse the obstacle using only the rings and not touching the ground from the starting block to ringing the bell.
16. Monkey Business - Competitor must traverse the obstacle using only the horizontal monkey bars and not touching the ground from the starting block to ringing the bell.
17. Must complete the slip and slide to be considered total completion.
On obstacles that have a bell for the finish, competitor MUST ring the bell.
You may kick or tap the bell.